Opportunity Knocks at Wendy
1 Wendy Crescent Caboolture
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carSituated in a popular pocket of Caboolture you will find this brick home built in 1973 that would make a comfortable home in a quiet location or a wonderful start for a first home.
This home has 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the main, a neutral kitchen, 1 bathroom with a separate toilet, plus an internal laundry.
A paved outdoor area at the rear and a spacious yard surrounded by established gardens. An enclosed garden and paved vehicle area completes this neat and tidy package all on a 647m2 block.
• Master bedroom with built in robes
• Kitchen with an upright gas stove, with a dining area to the side
• Spacious lounge room
• Box air-conditioning to the living area
• Single lock up garage and single carport plus an attached workshop/ storage shed
• Raised home with a few steps to the porch on 647m2 corner block
All the work has been done! There’s nothing to do, but move straight in.
As an investment property the expected rental return we would estimate is $300 - $320 per week in the current market.
Located within walking distance to local transport, all amenities including King Circle shopping centre and Caboolture Golf Club. Be quick to book your private viewing to secure this property.
Call Sheree McCallum on 0448107984
- 647 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800