Surrounded by views to the hills!
100 Cedarton Drive Cedarton
3 bed | 1 bath | 3 carWelcome to this picturesque 40 acres offering a fantastic opportunity to live and own this blissful rural retreat. Cedarton is a locality of the Moreton Bay Region and is located a quick 10 minute drive from Woodford. You can even get a pizza home delivered!
Perched high on the hill overlooking the panoramic vista that surrounds this property, the house has been built to capture the beautiful summer breezes, with loads of windows ensuring natural light floods in and 9ft ceilings providing a spacious feel.
Complete with an extensive alfresco entertaining deck, this is the perfect place to enjoy memorable lunches, brunches and dinners with your extended family and friends whilst enjoying never ending views across the lush green landscape. Definitely a home for all seasons of the year, the long front patio is a great place to watch the brilliant afternoon sunsets and relax with a nice glass of wine.
Built by Kelvin Woodrow this home features the master bedroom with walk in robe and direct access into the large two way bathroom. At the central hub of the home you will find the huge open plan kitchen and dining flowing onto the massive deck. This family orientated layout provides double door entry into the formal living with a cosy fireplace to enjoy the winter months and large split system air conditioner for summer comfort. The main bedroom also enjoys air conditioning.
• Stained glass front door entry
• Living room with sliding double doors and wood heater
• Kitchen with built in pantry, breakfast bar, electrical appliances and dishwasher complete with plenty of storage and preparation space
• Master suite with views, direct access to deck, walk in robe and bathroom access
• Two way bathroom plus 2nd toilet
• Electric hot water service
• Brick construction with Colorbond roof – Circa 1996
• Colorbond powered shed (approx. 9m x 6m)
• Property is on tank water – 10,000 Gallons
• Spring fed dam
• Septic system
• Bore (no pump)
• Partially fenced, one side and front boundary
Surrounded by farming and rural properties, this 16ha property has cleared acreage for horses and livestock. Located 10 minutes to Woodford, 20 minutes to Beerwah Railway Station with easy access to the Sunshine Coast Airport 50 Minutes away or Brisbane Airport only 1 hour.
A note from the current owners: For us it has been a very special place. Over the years we have loved rescuing and releasing native animals but now we just enjoy watching the birds and the wallabies. One Christmas the deer came down near the dam and our grandchildren thought they were Santa’s reindeers. A magical time for them and us as they went back into the bush.
- 16.27 hectares (approx)