Family Lifestyle Acreage
132 Wattlebird Drive Elimbah
4 bed | 2 bath | 6 carIf you are seeking a quiet location in a prestige street, this home is positioned on 3000m2 of acreage and could just be what you have been waiting for.
Offering a lifestyle with plenty of room to work, rest and play in style. The street appeal is immediately evident with a long frontage and a corner block. As you enter through the front doors, the entrance with high ceilings creates a welcoming ambiance to the home.
At the central hub of this home sits the kitchen, family and dining area where your family can cook, congregate and eat together. A full length covered patio at the front and a covered patio at back of the home offering an interaction between indoors and out providing a great place to entertain or relax.
• Open plan kitchen with very large pantry, 5 burner gas stove, electric oven & grill and
dishwasher, the kitchen has a servery window to the entertainment area
• Stunning dining area with a glass sliding door leading to the patio
• Spacious living area with air-conditioning and a fireplace
• Featuring high ceilings adding to the open plan living
• King size master suite with air-conditioning, walk in robe + ensuite
• 3 other double bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Second living space suitable as media room/ rumpus
• Separate tiled laundry
• Security screens and doors
• Double lock up garage with direct access into the home
• Foxtel and NBN
This flat acreage is surrounded by post and rail PVC fencing and Colorbond at the rear with plenty of access and will attract those wanting room or space for a growing family and of course this property comes complete with a big shed.
• 6m x 9m powered shed placed at the left side of the property with 2 roller door access
• Double caravan shade colorbond shed with extra height
• Outdoor rear covered patio
• Large outdoor timber gazebo with power and concrete floor is a great entertainment area
• 10 Solar panels - 3kw inverter, gas hot water
• Water tank 25, 000L
• Septic tank
• Fully fenced with council approved, reinforced dog fencing – Loads of parking space for
• Separate back yard fenced area ideal for children or animals
This brick and colorbond home was built in 1990 and renovated and rejuvenated over recent years and is ready and waiting to provide the lifestyle your family deserves. With school buses at your fingertips to pick up and drop your kids off, the Caboolture and Elimbah train station just minutes away, easy access to the Bruce highway, 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast and 40mins to Brisbane, makes Elimbah an extremely desired location to reside.
Great quality build that will sure impress on inspection, please use the contact details to organise an inspection or attend a scheduled open home.
- 3000 sqm (approx)
Saturday 26.01.2019 | 10:00am - 10:30am
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800