Space + Pool + Acreage + Big Family Home
94 Morris Road Elimbah
4 bed | 2 bath | 4 carManicured gardens and impressive street appeal of this residence will instantly captivate you and invite you to explore this 3721m2 acreage property.
Set to capture the very essence of space, privacy, and a superb interaction between indoor and outdoor living whilst embracing the rural surround, this immaculate home offers families the perfect lifestyle. As you arrive home the impressive electric gates glide open to welcome you inside this tranquil retreat.
Natural light floods throughout with the entry foyer providing a stylish opening statement. A formal living opens out before you with raked ceilings, adding to the sense of space on offer. With three living areas, four generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a massive outdoor covered entertaining area, with a sparkling pool and 6m x 6m shed with dual access, this property has everything to offer your large and growing family.
• Four large bedrooms all with built in robes –air-conditioned master with mirrored robes and ensuite
• Kitchen features loads of preparation space, with brand new appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood
• Three living areas – formal living with air-conditioning, open plan kitchen & dining, rumpus
• Rumpus room features built in bar with direct patio access
• Ducted vacuum system
• Security screens and ceiling fans
• New carpet, internal repaint and updated lighting
• Double lock up garage with remote control access
If you love to entertain, the alfresco patio offers a generous place where your friends and family can gather to enjoy a b-b-q, whilst watching the kids splash around in your sparkling in-ground salt water pool. An abundance of yard ensures the kids will be occupied for hours kicking a ball or jumping on the trampoline enjoying the fresh air and Queensland lifestyle.
Got a caravan, boat or truck to park? Not a problem on this block! With dual gate access located at the front right hand side with a concrete driveway leading to the shed, ensures getting in and out of this property a breeze.
• 3721m2 fully fenced acreage with electric gates plus additional dual gate access to shed
• Brand new Colorbond fencing to three sides providing terrific privacy
• 6m x 6m Colorbond shed with separate driveway access
• Garden shed
• Town water and 15,000 litre water tank with pump
• Two septic tanks (one at each end of the home)
Surrounded by quality acreage properties and positioned in a very well sought after location in Elimbah, you will love the easy access to the Bruce Highway just minutes away. A perfect location for commuters’ with just 40 mins to Brisbane CBD, 35 mins to Brisbane airport and 35 mins to Sunshine Coast.
If you wish to see this property by private viewing, your appointment will be arranged by telephone conversation only. Please call me directly to arrange a suitable time. Or alternatively open homes as advertised.
Elimbah is a fast growing suburb, with the new Pumicestone primary school & service station recently opened. Just minutes away and currently under construction, is the brand new shopping village which will include Coles Supermarket, local tavern, Aldi, food outlets and specialty shops.
- 3721 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800