Large Family Home - Room to work from home
147 Thornbill Drive Upper Caboolture
4 bed | 2 bath | 6 carAre you looking for acreage close to town? This could be your perfect opportunity to secure 5005m2 (one and a quarter acres) in the sought after Peppermint Grove Estate, Upper Caboolture. Bring your family, and bring your pets as there is so much space to roam and enjoy on this fully fenced acreage block.
Secured by decorative gates and a dual brick column entry, the street appeal is immediately inviting as you approach this Mediterranean influenced style residence with a touch of Spanish inspiration throughout. Inside you will find three separate living areas, comprising of formal/media room, spacious sitting room and enormous open plan kitchen, dining/rumpus and family room. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an internal laundry complete the internal layout of the home. The large fourth bedroom has double door entry and doubles as a study.
A generous outdoor patio spans across the rear of the home providing the ideal setting to accommodate large gatherings or unwind after a long day, breathing in the fresh air of this tranquil environment.
If you need plenty of parking, the detached double garage also houses a separate lined & air-conditioned multi purpose room offering the ideal teenagers retreat, studio or music room and perfect if you work from home.
At the rear a 12m x 7.5m powered shed/carport offers two enclosed vehicle parking plus an additional two bay carport under roof bringing the total space for parking to six.
A flat, cleared and fenced paddock sits to the left hand side of the block with a shelter and trough for animals. If you love to pick your own fruit there is an array of fruit trees including cumquat, lemon, lime, mandarin, lychee, olive and mulberry trees to name a few. Beautiful low maintenance trees and gardens which flower in season have been expertly laid out to ensure a splash of colour, and a sandpit will keep your little ones busy for hours.
• Kitchen with 2 pk cabinetry and pot draws, dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven with electric grill. Smart stainless and glass rangehood and large fridge space.Loads of preparation space and storage
• Spacious family living room encompasses the kitchen and games/dining room – This area features reverse cycle air-conditioning and a cosy wood heater ensuring a comfortable temperature all year round, complete with DC fans and LED lighting
• Formal living room/media room plus a separate sitting room
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and enormous en-suite featuring dual basins, large shower with tinted glass, separate toilet and glass bricks allowing loads of natural light.
• Bathroom has heritage features with corner spa bath
• Internal laundry with stone benches and stainless cabinetry
• 2kw solar system with 8 panels
• Insulation in roof
• L.E.D. lighting throughout
• Biocycle septic system, town power and water, NBN in estate.
• 5000 litre water tank (feeds water to trough in paddock) – Undeground tap water to boundary fencing ensures adequate water supply
• Detached 2 bay remote garage plus spacious multipurpose room/teenagers retreat
• Powered 12 x 7.5m shed with 3m height - 2 bays with roller doors and two bay open carport. Preparation for 3 phase cabling underground to provide 3 phase power to shed is in place
• Garden shed for your mower
• 5005m2 acreage with side access and space for parking a multitude of vehicles including cars, caravan and boat
• Provision for electric fencing to paddock
• Refurbished fencing
Walking distance to Minimbah primary school, two childcare centres and within 5 minutes drive to Morayfield shopping centre plus all amenities including medical facilities, bus and train transport and branded stores such as Bunnings, Spotlight and Woolworths to name a few, makes this a super convenient location. School buses service the estate.
A short 10 minute drive will see you on the Bruce highway with 50 minutes to both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
A building and pest inspection has been conducted on this property and will be shared with buyers at inspection on request.
Please note : 24 Hours notice required for viewings.
Virtual furniture has been used in some of the marketing photos of this property.
- 5005 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800