Executive Family Living in Central Lakes
15 Jacques Close Caboolture
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carInstantly captivating, the stunning street appeal of this home will impress anyone seeking a spacious, sleek, modern design plus all the high quality features and extras a home of this calibre demands.
Ticking your boxes for functionality with extras galore throughout, you will love the ducted air-conditioning plus split system air-conditioning ensuring you stay cool or warm as the seasons change. Solar hot water and a 23 panel solar system plus ducted vacuum system are just a few of the features this property has on offer.
Inside you will find 4 bedrooms all built in, master with Ensuite and walk in robe. Two spacious living areas include formal living , open plan kitchen, dining and large family room which leads out to two stunning outdoor areas. A covered alfresco patio and Bali hut gazebo provide a choice ,to relax and entertain ensuring a family home to enjoy for many years to come.
• Four bedrooms with built in robes, master with Ensuite and WIR
• Formal living
• Modern kitchen with timber cabinets, dishwasher and electrical appliances
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family
• Air-conditioning – Ducted throughout including garage
• Air-conditioning split system and ducted to master
• Solar panels x 23
• Solar hot water
• Ducted vacuum maid system
• DLUG with internal access into the home
• Alfresco covered patio
• Bali hut gazebo 3m x 3m
• Storage cupboards in garage
• Brick home with Colorbond roof
• Garden shed
• NBN and cable tv
• 640m2 block with fully fenced yard and rear access
This location is so convenient with a quick walk to St. Columban’s College, Central Lakes shopping village, Caboolture private and public hospitals and is in the vicinity of lots of walking tracks, lake and parks the whole family can enjoy. Just a few minutes by car will see you onto the Bruce highway.
Please call to arrange your private viewing
- 640 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800