11 Ascot Street Caboolture
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carThis lowset brick home is positioned in a terrific location. So close to all amenities this house built in 1975 is definitely worth considering if you are looking for an investment property.
• Three bedrooms with large windows, two with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and a separate toilet
• Kitchen with upright stove
• Down lights and modern paint colours in lounge/ dining area
• Single garage has been built in and is used as a rumpus room
• Solar panels
• Full length covered rear patio doubles as a carport
• 3 x 3 Garden shed
• Access to the back yard for plenty of parking
• Lovely low maintenance gardens on a 601m2 block
This home is walking distance to a primary school, daycare and the new Aldi Store and bus transport is just down the road.
At present the rental market in the Moreton Bay Region is extremely busy and in demand with many suitable applicants searching for good quality secure properties in the proximity of this home.
Rented for $320 per week and leased until April, 2019, returning approximately 5.8% rental yield makes this a very attractive investment
To book your private viewing please contact Sheree McCallum on 0448 107 984.
- 601 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800