Character, Charm & Super Location
24 Marsden Road Kallangur
3 bed | 2 bath | 3 carBe enchanted by this loved family home offered to the market for the first time. On entering you will feel you have stepped back in time into this gorgeous spanish hacienda.
Fully fenced and private the driveway leads you through a tandem carport with single lock up garage at the rear. A covered verandah sits to the left of the carport where you can enter through stylish timber doors, into the refurbished and spacious hamptons style kitchen. The living area is cosy with decorative fireplace and exposed brick, and the front door is accessed from this area. With loads of features, read on to see why this might be your next home or investment.
• 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes - Master with Ensuite
• Renovated bathroom
• Refurbished kitchen with new oven, dining area
• Internal laundry
• Sunroom at the rear of the home is accessed from bedroom separated by new bi-fold plantation shutters.
• 2 x Air-conditioning units – reverse cycle – One in 2nd bedroom and one in living (near new)
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Security screens and doors
• Electric hot water service (just on two years old)
• Brick with Colorbond roof
• Water tank
• Single garage plus tandem carport
• NBN ready, needs router
• Fenced with gates on a 624m2 block – pet friendly yard
• Back to base alarm
Modified for wheel chair access into bathroom, grab rails rand ramps.
Featuring a lovely rural outlook with no neighbours across the road, the bus stops right at the door, with Kallangur train station just a hop, skip and jump away and just 7 minutes to the lovely North Lakes shopping centre and Ikea.
This property is also in the vicinity of the new Queensland University to be built in the near future planned for 2020. Kallangur is positioned approximately 30 minutes north of Brisbane with direct access to the Bruce Highway just minutes away.
- 624 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800