Big and Bold in Bellmere - 1205m2 Block
27 Dear Place Bellmere
4 bed | 2 bath | 4 carTucked away in a tidy pocket of prestigious homes, you will find this Plantation built 4 bedroom plus study home, complimented by three internal living areas, a sparkling in-ground pool with rock feature waterfall and a fabulous 7m x 9m shed.
The street appeal is immediately inviting, with stylish fencing, loads of green gardens and a timber deck leading you to the front door, framed by rock gardens and water feature. The driveway sweeps into the double lock up remote garage, with hardstand and side access to lead you to the shed.
The interior features loads of space with the centralised kitchen, complete with the sleek installation of stone benches and breakfast bar providing the perfect place for your family to enjoy meals together. Spacious dining & family, plus media room with the addition of the 3rd living adapting to the role of rumpus room, ensures plenty of separation for your growing family.
• Master king suite has direct access to rear and side patios and features a fabulous walk through robe fit for a queen, with a stunning ensuite with dual basins, bath & a separate toilet
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans lead off from the rumpus
• Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas hot plates, double electric oven, stainless range-hood and loads of storage in the large butlers pantry
• Separate study with double doors
• Security doors
• Ceiling fans
• Security cameras
• Data cabling to all rooms
• Connected to NBN
• Foxtel Satellite Dish Installed
• 3 x split system air-conditioners : master, media and baby’s room
• Alfresco covered patio leads out from family, dining and master bedroom with an extended full length covered patio across the rear of the home
• Water tanks x 2 – 1 x 10,000 ltr and 1 x 3,000 ltr
• 5 kw solar panel system
• Town power and sewerage
• Sparkling in-ground pool with rockery water feature cascading into pool overlooking sitting area and fire pit
• 7m x 9m Colorbond shed with 3 rollers doors
• Plenty of room to park your boat or caravan on concrete hardstand to the right of the driveway
• 1205m2 fully fenced block with landscaped gardens and water feature
Two fully fenced and separated yards ensures separation of space for the kids and pets, and side access leads you to the 7m x 6m shed.
Positioned just 300 metres to the new sought after Bellmere Primary school, walking distance to the bus stop and close proximity to train transport and Bruce highway, this dress circle location is ready for your family to move in and enjoy.
24 hours notice required for viewing or open homes as advertised.
- 1205 sqm (approx)
07 5498 9800
07 5498 9800